Monday, September 28, 2009










SIMPLICITY 3631
Pattern Description: Misses/Miss Petite Coat, Jacket, Dress, Jumper, Slim Pants and Skirt: Sew Stylish Collection
Pattern Sizing: I used size 16-18
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Sort of...I changed the jacket design.
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I liked the pleats at the neckline.
Fabric Used: wool tweed I bought on vacation in Charleston, SC
.Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made: I lengthened the jacket. I also added an elastic casing using 1&1/2 inch elastic. I lengthened the sleeves to full length and also narrowed them by 8 inches and added cuffs.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? I may make this again.
Conclusion: Nice easy pattern.

1 comment: